DDF Exclusive Tata Play Binge + New UI Changes.. And Features.

Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Play Binge + Got New UI Changes..
1.Added my subscription section which includes all the details of our packs and renewal dates.
2.added favourite channel setting feature.. Finally 😍
3.added option for managing quota for recording and trending recording, you may like to record options..
4. Added crown symbol on some content don't know what it means
This Are Some Pics from my side
Pq9eCH0.jpg
vjAM0T7.jpg
jE9ddpr.jpg
EAZ5fo7.jpg

One of the most requested feature of the binge plus set-up box was favourite channel adding feature. Glad that they have added it😀

Tata Play Binge + Got New UI Changes..
1.Added my subscription section which includes all the details of our packs and renewal dates.
2.added favourite channel setting feature.. Finally 😍
3.added option for managing quota for recording and trending recording, you may like to record options..
4. Added crown symbol on some content don't know what it means
This Are Some Pics from my side
Pq9eCH0.jpg
vjAM0T7.jpg
jE9ddpr.jpg
EAZ5fo7.jpg
Does the channels remain in the same order of selection?

Wow. Some Positive changes :ok2::win:

What is the new Tv App Version and Firmware Version ???

One of the most requested feature of the binge plus set-up box was favourite channel adding feature. Glad that they have added it😀
If they add favourite button In the remote then it's truly completed the task.. Hope they will do it asap.. Or at least they use another useless button as favourite Button

If they add favourite button In the remote then it's truly completed the task.. Hope they will do it asap.. Or at least they use another useless button as favourite Button
True. But, with latest remote released which is more focused on OTT hot keys, i don't think so they will provide that favourite button in the future as they are more focused on OTT right now. The latter option that you gave might be a possibility in the future.
There were plenty of software glitches in the setup box earlier and hopefully those bugs are worked upon with this update.
Also, with new affordable OTT binge plans released and the binge plus mobile app getting revamped, this might be the go to setup box in the coming days for users who require both Satellite channels and OTT. With all these welcome changes, it has to only get better from now on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock