Tata Play Binge Plus 4k display issue in Sony LED TV

Kausik

Reaction score
Recently I purchased a Sony LED X90K tv 55inch and facing a display issue on STB. While Turning the STB on standby mode the display starts to act weird like static picture blinking. If you are facing the same issue go to the HDMI signal format on the tv setting and opt for "standard format". After this, the STB works fine. No issue.

After researching the thread I got to know that that TATAplay binge has a serious compatibility issue. If your facing the same just change your provider or go for Jio 4k setup box they have good compatibility and a fluid interface not like tataplay Trash.
So save your time and do not opt for an enhanced signal format.

I have attached a picture for your reference.

rGD5MsF.jpg
MZkWa9B.png

Recently I purchased a Sony LED X90K tv 55inch and facing a display issue on STB. While Turning the STB on standby mode the display starts to act weird like static picture blinking. If you are facing the same issue go to the HDMI signal format on the tv setting and opt for "standard format". After this, the STB works fine. No issue.

After researching the thread I got to know that that TATAplay binge has a serious compatibility issue. If your facing the same just change your provider or go for Jio 4k setup box they have good compatibility and a fluid interface not like tataplay Trash.
So save your time and do not opt for an enhanced signal format.

I have attached a picture for your reference.

rGD5MsF.jpg
MZkWa9B.png
This option are available in tataplay binge set up box?? Dolby vision??

This option are available in tataplay binge set up box?? Dolby vision??
This option is on Sony Led internal setting. If you are using Tataplay do not use enhanced or enchanced dolby vison because the STB has compatibility issue. you will face Interface lag or satic picture etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock