Tata Play Binge+ STB Disney+ Hotstar Subscription issue

karan_hdl

Contributor
Reaction score
I renewed my Binge+ 299 plan 1 day late yesterday.. Now Disney Plus Hotstar premium content not working it asks for recharge and showing status as plan expired in Hotstar Mobile App and in TV App it shows tata sky dummy email id associated with my account doesnt have premium features and asking me to subscribe.. Other Apps like Sun NXT, Sony liv working fine.. Troubleshooting steps shared via mail and chat customer care didn't work.. Any fix friends..

Last edited:
Try searching for any premium Hotstar content on Google assistant and try to play that from the search results. Or, Go to the Binge section and try playing any premium content. It gets typically activated usually.

I tried every available method and even spoke to customer care via call.. still no fix and the customer care via call says I will get a call back tommorow from senior customer care to sort out this issue..

Friends, What will happen if I cancel my binge plan 299 will the money refunded for the remaining days or gone?

I am thinking of cancelling the plan and reactivating it.. No resolution from any customer service end phone/chat/mail of tata play.. Soon our backend team will resolve this issue is the response I am getting when I contact the customer care...

Now No Premium content from any of the OTT apps covered in binge 299 plan is working on TV.. and continuously for the past two days in the morning time getting the below message,

Dear Tata Play subscriber, we noticed your Binge pack could not be renewed. Click on the link to renew now ‎Tata Play Binge: 20+ OTTs in 1 and continue watching latest movies, originals and trending international shows

When I renew the pack by clicking the link, Mobile version of binge ott apps pack called as Tata Play Binge New Complimentary Plan Free version (Mobile only) gets activated and confirmation sms received.. On TV it appears like getting activated and success message comes but it goes off after a while and asking to login/subscribe meaning my Binge Subscription on TV is not active...

Last edited:
I mailed to nodal officer mail id posted above.

Received a service call today morning and they said will call me back in an hour but didn't receive a call back as assured...

However, issue resolved automatically hotstar suddenly started playing with a message saying you're logged in as Tata Play user...

From my end I followed certain steps it might be useful for someone who might face this issue..

Mobile Tata Play Binge app was active for the past two days however Hotstar alone remained inaccessible...

I refreshed my Tata Play Binge mobile app account status, immediately in the TV all apps started working..
This might or might not be the fix.. I hope Tata Play team might also did some backend activity.. if they didnt done anything then refreshing Tata Play Binge mobile app account status might be the fix.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock