Tata Play Comedy | Jingalala Afternoon offer | February 23rd 2022

srihariths

Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Play Comedy is available for ₹1 for first 30 days on Jingalala Afternoon offer.
iXlrlTQ.jpg

Not shown to me :( i check in night at 10:30pm

Not shown to me :( i check in night at 10:30pm
Normally, when such services are given @ ₹1, you see a duplicate of the channel in the service section. One with the actual price of it and the other one, which is provided for discount @ ₹1.
Since, these offers are offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays, users should be able to activate it before 11.59pm on the above said days from the app. If it's not available, then on the same day, you can contact the CC and activate from their side.

Normally, when such services are given @ ₹1, you see a duplicate of the channel in the service section. One with the actual price of it and the other one, which is provided for discount @ ₹1.
Since, these offers are offered on Wednesdays and Saturdays, users should be able to activate it before 11.59pm on the above said days from the app. If it's not available, then on the same day, you can contact the CC and activate from their side.
Exactly i observed after end of offer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock