DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 113,453
Normally it just takes 24 hrs to get the upgrade done.. Wonder why this long delay...
So finally today, 17 days after the request being raised they assigned a technician who came over and replaced the Super LNB with a SATCR LNB. He said the satellite migration is set to happen on 14th April as per the internal communication received by them from the company and they need to replace all LNBs for subscribers who have the transfer box before that deadline.
4BsfPEC.jpg

So finally today, 17 days after the request being raised they assigned a technician who came over and replaced the Super LNB with a SATCR LNB. He said the satellite migration is set to happen on 14th April as per the internal communication received by them from the company and they need to replace all LNBs for subscribers who have the transfer box before that deadline.
4BsfPEC.jpg
Good bro.But Gsat24 is not launched yet.So how can be satellite migration will happen on 14 th April

Good bro.But Gsat24 is not launched yet.So how can be satellite migration will happen on 14 th April
I had the same question, don't know maybe Tata Play wants to make sure all the LNBs which need to be changed are replaced with some buffer time left for the satellite migration so as to prevent user complaints after the migration.

Good to hear @Esmail bro

Which make LNB did u get ???
I didn't click a pic of it before it was installed and now it's beyond my bird net so can't reach it. But from the pics shared by other users I can say it looks like the Inverto unicable model. When the guy did the settings on the STB he selected SAT CR and 8 channel mode in settings. He assigned channels 1/2/3 for the HD DVR box and channel 4 for my HD STB.

The lnb change is for existing super lnb customers only right? If yes what will be process for other customers who has normal lnb?

I didn't click a pic of it before it was installed and now it's beyond my bird net so can't reach it. But from the pics shared by other users I can say it looks like the Inverto unicable model. When the guy did the settings on the STB he selected SAT CR and 8 channel mode in settings. He assigned channels 1/2/3 for the HD DVR box and channel 4 for my HD STB.
Do you also see improvements in Signal Levels as compared to previously ???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock