DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 114,561
Do you also see improvements in Signal Levels as compared to previously ???
Yes there is a huge improvement in signal levels (both strength and quality). So I have 2 TVs and the coaxial wiring in the house is concealed and my living room tv which has the HD DVR gets the connection first from the dish and then the connection reaches my bedroom TV which has the HD STB after crossing a splitter and an additional junction. Because of the two junctions there used to be a significant signal loss and the live TV stream used to get interrupted every few mins. After the SAT CR LNB upgrade the signal levels increased a lot and now all HD channels stream in high quality without any interruption.

Bro, Today I cantacted to tataplay executive for new 4k channels availablity in future, he said about gsat24 are launching in below 1 month and many changes like more hd channels & future 4k channels r coming with great pic quality you see in few days..

Last edited by a moderator:
What they telling great picture clarity??
I don't understand cuz SD channel are very poor clarity. What they trying to say?

Colours are different in Tv and Tataplay. Why this difference happening?

@Vadirocks anna, can u plz clarify SatCR LNB are being provided to which set of customers and what is the purpose of this exercise?

I think SatCR LNB will b able to carry 2 frequencies with similar parameters which super lnb won't b able to do. For example GSat 10 as well as GSat 24 may have a common frequency 11550 V so super lnb won't be able to simultaneously carry signals from both these frequencies to customer's set top boxes hence to solve this overlapping issue super lnb will b replaced with universal or SatCR LNB.

Those having single connection can continue using super lnb and there will no changes for customers connected to MDU set up

@Vadirocks anna, can u plz clarify SatCR LNB are being provided to which set of customers and what is the purpose of this exercise?

I think SatCR LNB will b able to carry 2 frequencies with similar parameters which super lnb won't b able to do. For example GSat 10 as well as GSat 24 may have a common frequency 11550 V so super lnb won't be able to simultaneously carry signals from both these frequencies to customer's set top boxes hence to solve this overlapping issue super lnb will b replaced with universal or SatCR LNB.

Those having single connection can continue using super lnb and there will no changes for customers connected to MDU set up
Bro I have also question about this .Can a normal universal LNB Which the SD and HD customers use can process such signals having same frequency pairs?

Sat CR Being Provided For PVR Box Customers Right Now,,,

Other Technical Details I'll Check And Tell You

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock