DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 114,635
Finally Its at 83°E after 5 months
rMWl4df.jpg

YJdWmNE.jpg

Might be off topic, but which important channels are left to add in ? I feel almost all are present

They will vacate GSat10 which will b available as reserve satellite incase some technical glitch or failure happens on few transponders on GSat24 or GSat30 or complete satellite stops functions then GSat10 transponders will b provided as back up to Tata Play.

Anyways great news and thanks to all members for sharing the latest update. Hopefully now poor picture quality issue will b addressed and pending channels will b added soon. With Both GSat 30 and GSat 24 Tata Play would b having huge bandwidth available with them, i think they won't lease out all transponders on GSat 24 immediately rather they will use transponders as per need. Also biggest plus point is that GSat is having 24 transponders with each providing bandwidth capacity of 36 Mhz so Tata Play is long term secured with this
They should need to give ist prefernce for picture quality restoration

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock