Discussion Tata Play Binge Smart TV app discussions

Harsha1996

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
TataPlay Is Finally Testing Binge App On T.v.
Now Available Early Access On Play Store....

Some Snaps From My Side
qiHehhy.jpg
fyKKYcr.jpg

I installed the same app on my Google chromecast...

Snaps for the same..

Q1SW3gD.jpg

yH29Uj2.jpg

Some App UI Snaps
GZ5l5it.jpg
J1wmUfA.jpg
hRHOIno.jpg

The App Looks Mostly Same As Mobile App....
And The Content Is Also Same As Mobile App...
Lionsgate Play , Eros now, hungama play, koode are not working...

Zee5, Hotstar, Hoichoi, MX Player Redirected To Respective Apps And Content Playing .. Same Case With This Apps....
Lionsgate Play , Eros now, hungama play
But Content Not Playing In This Apps...
All Other Apps Content Is Playing Within The Binge App...

Last edited:
So, once it's live for all customers, it's the non-Tataplay subscribers who will be more benefited as they don't need to pay the NCF charges and can take advantage of the 199 plan.
I think before officially releasing the app...On T. V... They are going to remove NCF restrictions... Or Reduce The NCF... For Binge Subscriptions... Else They Will Provide Some Other Advantage To Make It Worth... Otherwise They Will Surely Loose More DTH Subscriber Base...

If they allow simultaneous login on minimum 3 devices including TV and mobile and one concurrent stream on big screen and one on small screen it will be a game changer at the current pricing. Looking forward to this.

If they allow simultaneous login on minimum 3 devices including TV and mobile and one concurrent stream on big screen and one on small screen it will be a game changer at the current pricing. Looking forward to this.
Local ISP doesn't offer same bundle as JioFiber does but is way cheaper when it comes to JioFiber's plan. This bundle can indeed be a game changer.

Currently, they are offering 4 devices at a time plus binge set top box....
And multiple devices are streaming at a time... Don't know what they do in future..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock