Discussion Tata Play Binge Smart TV app discussions

Yes but Amazon prime video still opens in the in-app browser even if the app is installed.
Can we chromecast the binge app content on TV screen from mobile,or it will run on mobile only

Last edited:
Can we chromecast the binge app content on TV screen from mobile,or it will run on mobile only
As of now I don't see any Chromecast option in the binge mobile app. But maybe after they officially release the Android TV app they may add the function to the mobile app.

Can anyone share the complete details of tataplay binge app? How it works and how many devices can be accessed simultaneously at a time? I am not a tatasky subscriber. So anyone can use this or not ?

As of now I don't see any Chromecast option in the binge mobile app. But maybe after they officially release the Android TV app they may add the function to the mobile app.
I think where ever Binge app is directing to respective app it may work but where binge app, the programmes run,it may not be possible now

Now, no need to go to binge app every time to watch content on zee5, voot, Lionsgate play, Hoichoi in android tv and firestick... Once we install binge app on TV and play some content through binge app which content related to the above mentioned apps... The apps are logged in with tataplay creditanls permanently.. So, that we can directly open those apps and watch content...

Now, we can watch last seven days episodes using binge app on TV... Previously this function not worked...
Ofcourse active channel and dth subscription required....
And there is no specified section for this catchup TV in the app as of now...
We need to play this content on Tataplay app or in binge plus STB once.... Then we can see this in Continue watching section...

This binge app we can download from play store subscribe to Rs250 and above plan and can use in mobile and private fire stick and anroid TV directly

The problem that I'm facing now is I was a binge plus customer earlier. Now, haven't subscribed for the same but zee5 gets automatically logged out every time I exit from the app (I'm logging in from my personal account). Earlier, when I had subscribed for the binge plan, I didn't have such issues and I could directly play from the app. But now I need to log in every time I open the app.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock