DTH updates Tata Play Launching "News State Bihar Jharkhand" w.e.f 10th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Play Pleased To Launch a Hindi Regional News Channel "News State Bihar Jharkhand" W.e.f 10th Nov , 10:00hrs. The channel will be available free of cost to all users. The Channel number for the same will be 1131.

Now i believe here no one will comment that Tata Play has not added And Xpkor but instead launched this channel on the platform or say that they give more importance to news channels :)

Anyways 3 months period is a long delay. Maybe they were not able to reach at consensus on certain points while discussing upon signing carriage fee agreement with Tata Play hence it caused delay in addition or could be that all things were finalized with Tata Play in August itself but they requested to keep launch on hold as they consider Airtel Digital TV as their Lucky Charm and wanted the channel to officially 1st launch on Airtel Digital TV. Just joking in the 2nd part

I believe they wanted to launch the channel together on both Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV Platform and had Tata Play added the channel in August then Airtel Digital TV would have added ut around the same time.

Another reason could b that they wanted to resolve certain issues in initial launch period of the channel and once thry seemed confident of all things being wrll aligned then they went ahead with kaunch on both these platforms

Now i believe here no one will comment that Tata Play has not added And Xpkor but instead launched this channel on the platform or say that they give more importance to news channels
Bro coz you can watch movie on theatre
And also after some day on any movie channel be it movie fresh or some day old after theatre release but sports can't be watch highlights it's always good as a live event.

And this channel addition for tata play customers is like elaichi in biriyani they get biriyani getting news in the form of sports 18 hd so they not complain about elaichi.

But we adtv customers not get biriyani only elaichi got

Last edited:
Bro coz you can watch movie on theatre
And also after some day on any movie channel be it movie fresh or some day old after theatre release but sports can't be watch highlights it's always good as a live event

Bro, as a matter of fact Sports18 SD feed is available on Airtel Digital TV so it is not like viewers will miss out on watching FIFA World Cup 2022 or not able to watch other key sports events. Also i am pretty sure Sports18 HD will b added on airtel digital tv platform in the next few days.

All i am saying is that is not fair to always criticise airtel digital tv without any valid reason while incase of Tata Play same thing is looked at with positive view. Didn't Tata Play delay addition of channels like Colors Cineplex Bollywood and many others but still despite providing/adding so many popular channels airtel digital tv is very often criticised when they add news or religious carriage fee channels.

I am not going into arguments about which channel genre have what viewership or where we can watch movies or sports as then again a detailed discussion would be required but all i can say is that viewers should get access to their favorite content on both linear tv and digital OTT platforms.

Lastly And Xplor is an important channel as it airs movies which r not aired on other hindi movie channels of zee network barring few films which find space on And Pictures HD. FIFA World Cup 2022 is also a key sports event snd for that Sports18 will b available across various platforms. Even in niche content category, movies r watched more thsn sports.... Linear TV holds major importance to reach to wider audience as OTT has limitations but at the same time going forward extremely niche events with very minor audience share will be available largely only on OTT platforms while other popular as well as niche sporting events with sizeable appeal will b available on both linear and digital platforms with OTT covering more of these events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock