Seeking Help Tata Play Multi connection

rajeshshiva93

Reaction score
i have two separate tata play hd connection both recharged with 6month Thalaiva Pack, if i merge the connection what would happen to my existing pack and can i avail this pack in both the boxes after merging? Kindly clarify

You primary connection retain the same thalaiva pack, for the secondary connection will be changed into ncf 61.36 + primary connection channels, better you merge you after end of thalaiva pack

You primary connection retain the same thalaiva pack, for the secondary connection will be changed into ncf 61.36 + primary connection channels, better you merge you after end of thalaiva pack
Thanks for your reply brother, in case if i am merging after thalaiva pack due date, can i avail this thalaiva pack again for both the boxes? or is better not merge if always avail these kind of offer packs

After merging this thalaiva pack only available for primary connection not for secondary connection.

For ex
My primary connection using thalaiva pack
For secondary connection 61.36 ncf+ 1 rs kids and 1 rs eng movie pack

If you secondary connection mean you merge bro, otherwise get leave it bro.

After merging this thalaiva pack only available for primary connection not for secondary connection.

For ex
My primary connection using thalaiva pack
For secondary connection 61.36 ncf+ 1 rs kids and 1 rs eng movie pack

If you secondary connection mean you merge bro, otherwise get leave it bro.
Thanks brother

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock