DDF Exclusive Tata Play Netflix Combo details

By Binge I actually meant Binge Plus Box. Sorry for confusion.
Regular subscriber can also subscribe to Binge Packs (13 OTT). But they can watch only on Mobile or get a complimentary Fire TV Stick - Tata Sky Edition.
They didn't mention like that according to what I read regular customers can only subscribe to netflix and channel combo packs not with binge combo packs

They didn't mention like that according to what I read regular customers can only subscribe to netflix and channel combo packs not with binge combo packs
It works. I am a regular customer. I have tried Binge once before.
The only thing I had doubt about was Netflix. Thanks for clearing that.

Regarding Already Subscribed Netflix Users... Confirmation From Netflix Support Team
brYtKt2.jpg

It works. I am a regular customer. I have tried Binge once before.
The only thing I had doubt about was Netflix. Thanks for clearing that.
Hi Bro,
If we subscribe to Binge ott apps subscription. Can we use those streaming services in other devices directly via registered mobile number or just on Tata Binge play app only??

I heard that Disney+hotstar can be used outside of the Tata play binge app using registered mobile number. Is it true? If yes, what hotstar pack we will get??

Hi Bro,
If we subscribe to Binge ott apps subscription. Can we use those streaming services in other devices directly via registered mobile number or just on Tata Binge play app only??
We can only use only Hotstar that way. Rest we have to use through App/Web.

I heard that Disney+hotstar can be used outside of the Tata play binge app using registered mobile number. Is it true? If yes, what hotstar pack we will get??
Hotstar Premium

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock