DDF Exclusive Tata Play Netflix Combo details

Surprisingly I'm not able to see/get Netflix combos in my account (Binge+ STB).
2ol4UpL.jpg
e5AMBSq.jpg

In my other account (HD STB), the subcription is showing/available.
9MtSVVb.jpg

Surprisingly I'm not able to see/get Netflix combos in my account (Binge+ STB).
2ol4UpL.jpg
e5AMBSq.jpg

In my other account (HD STB), the subcription is showing/available.
9MtSVVb.jpg
I am also facing same problem on my binge plus set top box , but on my hd box all packs are showing

Last edited:
It's been 1 month since the rebrand, and I still haven't got the OTT/Netflix Combos packs. 😐

LXjnC5z.jpg

Made several complaints, but the CC is very unhelpful/uninformed.
My first account.
vYnqfvB.png

My second account. You can see Dual app icon on notification bar. Both are HD connections.
QcnGeUA.png

I have checked on other people's accounts as where it's available for them.

It's been 1 month since the rebrand, and I still haven't got the OTT/Netflix Combos packs. 😐

LXjnC5z.jpg

Made several complaints, but the CC is very unhelpful/uninformed.
I had the same issue. But later, when i removed some packs that had "Already paid" tag, i was able to see the binge combos section. See if you have any Jingalala offers activated, if yes may be removal of the same may be the solution. I'm not 100% sure though if it really works for everyone. But, it worked for me.

I had the same issue. But later, when i removed some packs that had "Already paid" tag, i was able to see the binge combos section. See if you have any Jingalala offers activated, if yes may be removal of the same may be the solution. I'm not 100% sure though if it really works for everyone. But, it worked for me.
Yes, I have two of them activated.

ETLEz5O.jpg

Thanks, I'll try it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock