Seeking Help Tata Play New HD connection

Niesh Patel

Reaction score
I'm from gujarat and I want to know about dhamaka offer so Please tell me which type of hd stb (can stb supports hevc)and inbf ( universal or super or sat cr) they provide and and how much money I have to pay them ,

Last edited:
For Dhamaka offer you can buy HD box for Rs 4,000 from their website. That full amount will be credited to you Tata Play account. You will get a regular HD box with all connecting cables, Universal LNB and 1 year warranty. AFAIK this STB have support for HEVC. You can also refer to pictures of a new HD connection in this thread.

For Dhamaka offer you can buy HD box for Rs 4,000 from their website. That full amount will be credited to you Tata Play account. You will get a regular HD box with all connecting cables, Universal LNB and 1 year warranty. AFAIK this STB have support for HEVC. You can also refer to pictures of a new HD connection in this thread.
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock