DTH updates Tata Play New Packages effective from 27 January 2022 midnight

So different packs have different plans...
Yes.
Even if you get the pack with Basic plan, you can upgrade to the Standard or Premium plan by just paying the difference.

Is it accessible in other devices like prime D+H?
Yes.
It is same as subscribing to Netflix individually. It's just that in this case, you are paying through Tata Play, and not with your Credit/Debit Card. Everything else is exactly same.

Unless Tata Play gets rid of their 153 NCF fees , no is interested in their plans, users will opt for broadcasters packs and save cost.

Regular users can also subscribe to Combos.
Why would someone want to spend on unnecessary things not all are interested in Netflix and other OTT apps.

For eg I have Netflix subscription for 1 year, Sony Liv 18 months, Hotstar for 2 years. Why would I subscribe to Tata Play Binge Combo offers and over priced by Current packs.

Combo packs are not useful for all, might be for binge users not for SD & HD users.
There are people who use netflix and normal TV they can subscribe and save...
And another thing no company will directly get rid of NCF if they directly reduce NCF.. To 10,20 or even 50 rupees easily.. It will directly impact quality of services... Every company do business for profits... They are not charity right..??
If we want quality service we need to pay..

Why would someone want to spend on unnecessary things not all are interested in Netflix and other OTT apps.

For eg I have Netflix subscription for 1 year, Sony Liv 18 months, Hotstar for 2 years. Why would I subscribe to Tata Play Binge Combo offers and over priced by Current packs.
That's a totally different conversation. It's useful or not is upto the individual.

I was just saying that Combos are not exclusive to Binge+ Box owners. Everyone can subscribe to them.

There are people who use netflix and normal TV they can subscribe and save...
And another thing no company will directly get rid of NCF if they directly reduce NCF.. To 10,20 or even 50 rupees easily.. It will directly impact quality of services... Every company do business for profits... They are not charity right..??
If we want quality service we need to pay..
I am not asking NCF to be 20,30rs , They can reduce it to 80-100Rs specially for those who opts for Long Term Plans & for Co Operate Plans users in Offices & Hotels.

I am not asking NCF to be 20,30rs , They can reduce it to 80-100Rs specially for those who opts for Long Term Plans & for Co Operate Plans users in Offices & Hotels.
Simple Mate, Tata Play Providing Quality Service From Years... And There Are Still Plans With NCF 110-120
If they reduce it further it will reduce revenues.. So They need to do cost cuttings.. Which may impact quality of the services... And for yearly plans.. They can reduce NCF...May Be They Will Do... I think till now they are not reducing NCF of yearly plans because user can change packs like they want so, if they reduce NCF... it is not feasible
In the case of combo packs... The amount deducting in one shot... So, they are getting Higher Revenue... And Higher ARPU at a time not on daily basis...

And Regarding Corporate Users & Hotels.. No Company Reduce Profits From Them.. Because Consider A Scenario Where It Is 5Star Hotel... With Some 50inch T.v..premium end and connection of local cable operator with low quality picture.. Is it looks good.. The Corporate And Hotels Want Quality Service So, They Will Pay More... And TataPlay Gives Quality Service

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock