Discussion Tata Play now providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Sat CR LNB for HD Plus/MDU connections

Yes bro, you are right. It seems they are providing DCSS Super LNB instead of Inverto Sat CR LNB lately.

I have also received this information from my source a few days ago.

Please find some pics of the LNB below. Interestingly, the year of import of this LNB on the packaging shows as July 2021.
Whats the need of a 2.0 lnb if they are providing this lnb.May be this lnb stock
is finishing.Hope they will introduce inverto Dcss compatible Super lnb

Last edited:
Hi.. Experts..

I have tata play transfer HD set top box with 1 satelite input connector.. The inverto LNB which was installed by tata sky/play is attached herewith. As i see some of the posts that this LNB is changed to SAT Cr LNB.. Do i have to get changed this LNB.. Please Guide.. I shall contact tata play customer care and give them request if required.. Thanks.. Deepak.

Hi.. Experts..

I have tata play transfer HD set top box with 1 satelite input connector.. The inverto LNB which was installed by tata sky/play is attached herewith. As i see some of the posts that this LNB is changed to SAT Cr LNB.. Do i have to get changed this LNB.. Please Guide.. I shall contact tata play customer care and give them request if required.. Thanks.. Deepak.
Contact the Cc you will get a free replacement to SATCR LNBF

Thank You So Much for the Reply.. I want to know whether it is really necessary to change this LNB...
if so then tata play/sky of their own would have changed it...but they didnot.. My current LNB is Dcss invero super LNB with 24 static band.. so is it must that i should get this changed and whether it will have any good impact on picture quality after changing??

Thank You So Much for the Reply.. I want to know whether it is really necessary to change this LNB...
if so then tata play/sky of their own would have changed it...but they didnot.. My current LNB is Dcss invero super LNB with 24 static band.. so is it must that i should get this changed and whether it will have any good impact on picture quality after changing??
If it’s a DCss compatible LNBF no need to change

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock