Tata play or airtel which one best for quality of SD channels

I don't doubt it considering airtel hd box sd channel quality better than tataplay hd box so xtreme will be even much better due to HDR and Android os but fav channel access is a pain!
It's just not possible to remember lcns even if someone claims they remember it is difficult to press 3 keys to access single channel or move to the next fav!

In binge+ just press 900 once and then access the fav channel serially using ch+- ..single button!

Even incase favourite channels r assigned LCN then to access a channel directly one needs to remember LCN and punch in numeric keys on STB remote . For scrolling be it in profile or dedicated LCN mode , one needs to use just Channel UP/Down keys

Even incase favourite channels r assigned LCN then to access a channel directly one needs to remember LCN and punch in numeric keys on STB remote . For scrolling be it in profile or dedicated LCN mode , one needs to use just Channel UP/Down keys
But bro think this logically, they are not going to add fav button in the remote, so no easy option to select profile..only logical solution left is to use dedicated lcn ..user will remember and access only one fav channel rest others will be available in simple ch+-.

But bro think this logically, they are not going to add fav button in the remote, so no easy option to select profile..only logical solution left is to use dedicated lcn ..user will remember and access only one fav channel rest others will be available in simple ch+-.

Well i have not used this "Left Arrow" feature to access favorite channels but still i believe it would help enter favourite channels mode and use Channel Up/Down to surf thru channels available in this mode. If this feature is not available then same may be introduced later on thru software update. Also in near future Airtel Digital TV as well as Tata Play r likely to provide a dedicated favourite button on remote as they would certainlymention to manufacturer for adding the same in remotes produced hereafter

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock