Sad News Tata Play Scam! Careful!

Forgive him bro but I'm very grateful to you if you reply to my post #13 🙂
Nothing else but being a premium user they are giving me all OTT free complementary for every year like Amazon prime hotstar and 14 OTT. but I am not a black user. I also reffered lots of Airtel dth connection and broadband connections

Nothing else but being a premium user they are giving me all OTT free complementary for every year like Amazon prime hotstar and 14 OTT. but I am not a black user. I also reffered lots of Airtel dth connection and broadband connections
Why i asked means I'm also working for Airtel but i never heard till today such a offer officially as a "Premium User" getting 14 OTT subscription for free that too every year year by year renewal for many years just for "Referal" is something awesome your very lucky enjoy till you get 14 OTT free for year by year every year for many years my best wishes bro 👏👏

Last edited:
They push you towards WhatsApp. Meanwhile WhatsApp doesn't have option to add packages. So you have to to back and forth if you don't have access to Internet.
What??
you can acess to whatsapp without internet?

also not denies fact that single/package channel addition not working on Bot(whatsapp business )

Write email complaining in detail to [email protected] mark CC to TRAI complaint email id : [email protected]
UPDATE - @Oppili_k Thank you so much. As you mentioned I sent a detailed email of the whole situation to the above email address and today morning I saw they credited 59 rupees and then they called to confirm i received the credit.

It was not about the 59 rupees that I lost but the fact that the technician cheated me and how many people didn't realize they have been subscribed to packs without their knowledge and lose money on monthly auto recharge for the pack that they don't really want/use.

UPDATE - @Oppili_k Thank you so much. As you mentioned I sent a detailed email of the whole situation to the above email address and today morning I saw they credited 59 rupees and then they called to confirm i received the credit.

It was not about the 59 rupees that I lost but the fact that the technician cheated me and how many people didn't realize they have been subscribed to packs without their knowledge and lose money on monthly auto recharge for the pack that they don't really want/use.
This thread might have helped you get the refund. Companies hates when you publicly call them out. I hope they take strict action against the ground agent while also advising others to not follow same. Or there could be ten other threads of Tata Play's agents scamming others.

*Note my point. For these types of problems, I learnt lots of things about dish alignment, lnb fitting. And I friended with a electronic shop owner for buy equipment in low prices. If I want a remote, he open the box and give me the original same lnb. If any call from Tataplay, I don't attend. And a few members of our forum also help me.

This thread might have helped you get the refund. Companies hates when you publicly call them out. I hope they take strict action against the ground agent while also advising others to not follow same. Or there could be ten other threads of Tata Play's agents scamming others.

Writing to nodal officers and marking CC always works, nodal officers have to report to TRAI regularly about complaints received, pending, status etc. they have time limits for solving too

Try complaining to nodal officer by email about all happenings, what customer care saying, their date of saying etc .
Mark cc to trai email id before sending email, TRAI email ids Contact Us

I wrote a mail to TRAI and added dishtv nodals in CC. After 2 days I got a call from DishTV and they fixed it.
Also they return the whole balance to me without any deduction.
I used the pack for 8 days. They also given 80 INR return extra. Also they given free access to all active services for 1 Month.

Writing to nodal officers and marking CC always works, nodal officers have to report to TRAI regularly about complaints received, pending, status etc. they have time limits for solving too
I know. They have to also update on website of how many complaints they recieved and resolved. Here the user complaint on Saturday evening. I don't think nodal officer works on Sunday or so fast in general.

I know. They have to also update on website of how many complaints they recieved and resolved.
Nah that's impossible that's disturb their ego and product face on customers
Here the user complaint on Saturday evening. I don't think nodal officer works on Sunday or so fast in general.
Mobile application or computer software with username & password more than enough to do all these things .. no need open the office in digital India 😎

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock