Sad News Tata Play Scam! Careful!

I wanted to let you all know about a scam that Tata play is doing. I'm posting since I experienced it today.

I ordered for a new remote as my old remote was gone. Tata play technician visited the remote and tested it. He asked me for OTP and said that the OTP is for confirmation that remote is delivered.

Later i realized 59 rupees was deducted from my account apart from the remote cost. When i explored i found that technician has subscribed to me Binge Voot starter pack without my knowledge and 59 rupees got deducted for that.

I called customer care same day they just sorry there is one day locking period and it can't be cancelled before that and also can't refund the 59 rupees as well.

Please beware and don't share OTP to the technician visiting. It is a pure scam and i'm surprised reputed company like Tata play is making money by cheating customers.

Same Fraud Tata Play did with me. I replaced my Set Top Box. They (technician) asked me to share OTP to activate the set top box. When i checked account statement i realized that they charged me Rs 59/- for Binge.

It is highly surprising to find Company like "Tata Play" is indulge in cheap fraud activity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock