• Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 4,330
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Play Testing "Dhamaka Movies B4U" and "News State Maha/Goa" on TP: 11170 V 32720

MPpXjdm.jpg

WuZLAXC.jpg

They don't need satellite activation to add carriage fee channels. For HD channels they always sure needs one.
They are ready to compress even Paid channels to accomodate those carriage fee channels.. We are paying to watch channels in quality.. Not to watch worst than analogue Era..

As usual "Dhamaka Movies B4U" adding on Tata Play Platform very quickly after Launch/Rebrand of the Channel. Previously B4U Kadak added very lately on the Platform.

Expecting "GoldMines Bollywood" from Long time. But 'News State Regional News Channels' appear Out of Syllabus.

They don't need satellite activation to add carriage fee channels. For HD channels they always sure needs one.
They do need Upliftment from Broadcaster / Distributor as well as Demand from Subscribers End to add HD Variant for Important Events or some Unique Program Offerings from that Particular Channel. Just like Sports 18 - 1 HD.

But surprisingly &Xplor HD + ID HD + Sony Sports Ten 4 HD sidelined for some 'Mysterious' reasons.

They are ready to compress even Paid channels to accomodate those carriage fee channels.. We are paying to watch channels in quality.. Not to watch worst than analogue Era..
Interestingly if You observe the Pattern then You will find that Nowadays Tata Play adding all Channels on GSat 10 Sat. Which resulting the heavy Compression. Once GSat 24 is activated then Tata Play have to remove all these Channels from GSat 10 >> GSat 24 by which We can observe improvement in PQ.

Absolutely Agree with You regarding Quality cannot be Compromised while paying Full Package Costs + Full NCF.

Probable Guess for LCN Allotment :-
"Dhamaka Movies B4U" @ 347 / 348 on or after 383
"News State Maha/Goa" @ 1266

I think they added the channels based on TRP rating.

Sorry but i cannot resist stating this " If Airtel Digital TV would have added these channels then there would b plenty of comments saying airtel just focuses on FTA devotional, news, movies channels " 😁

Sorry but i cannot resist stating this " If Airtel Digital TV would have added these channels then there would b plenty of comments saying airtel just focuses on FTA devotional, news, movies channels " 😁
Again your getting in ADTV in TP threads. Pls stop comparing in every threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock