Discussion Tata Play vs Dish TV

• Thread starter Annam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,146

Annam

Reaction score
I have both of them i can say that tata play package and service far far better than dishtv...
Even in package pricing i donot think dish tv has any pack to match Bangla hindi super value hd..
Live tv in mobile... Is bonus

Reactions: mss
Tata play have inbuilt dolby digital plus in all hd stbs. But Dishtv giving dolby digital in smart hub stb only.

Tata play have inbuilt dolby digital plus in all hd stbs. But Dishtv giving dolby digital in smart hub stb only.
Dish tv also has digital audio (5.1) in most of hd channel
And zee tv sd also has (5.1)
(5.1) is same as dolby in tata play.

Tata play has digital(dolby) audio in most hd channel
Dish tv digital (5.1) audio is not available in some hd channel (sports 18 hd no 5.1 audio)
(Sony Ten sports 2 does not have 5.1)
Zee tv sd have 5.1 in dish tv

I feel this thread is created to target DishTV😅
If you know tataplay is better than DishTV then why create the thread?

I have used both , let me tell the pros of DishTV as compared to tataplay

DishTV:
1.Ncf is less , just ₹99 as compared to ₹153 in TP.
2.SD picture quality is better than tataplay.
3.Fav channel can be rearranged whereas in tataplay you need to clear all and set again though dedicated LCN missing in DishTV.
4. Supports 1080p resolution in output format and believe this does make a difference. In tataplay till 1080i only present.

Below are the cons
1. Does not support Dolby output in all channels in hd box. Not sure about smart hub.
2. Pack selection in the website and app not friendly as tataplay.
3. Smart hub box is too costly .they should reduce the price to make it more popular.
4. Favs; when d2h has fav from channel no 1 which is unique in the industry, DishTV could implement the same .Reminds me of cable channel .
5. Not adding channels faster like tataplay and I hate that DD free dish logo in the free to air channels 😡. If we are paying ncf why should we see that ugly logo apart from DishTV logo .
6. (Subjective) last time I used in 2019, I found picture quality was slight darker you could say gamma bit less or more contrast.. maybe they have fixed the same .can't say

I feel this thread is created to target DishTV😅
If you know tataplay is better than DishTV then why create the thread?

I have used both , let me tell the pros of DishTV as compared to tataplay

DishTV:
1.Ncf is less , just ₹99 as compared to ₹153 in TP.
2.SD picture quality is better than tataplay.
3.Fav channel can be rearranged whereas in tataplay you need to clear all and set again though dedicated LCN missing in DishTV.
4. Supports 1080p resolution in output format and believe this does make a difference. In tataplay till 1080i only present.

Below are the cons
1. Does not support Dolby output in all channels in hd box. Not sure about smart hub.
2. Pack selection in the website and app not friendly as tataplay.
3. Smart hub box is too costly .they should reduce the price to make it more popular.
4. Favs; when d2h has fav from channel no 1 which is unique in the industry, DishTV could implement the same .Reminds me of cable channel .
5. Not adding channels faster like tataplay and I hate that DD free dish logo in the free to air channels 😡. If we are paying ncf why should we see that ugly logo apart from DishTV logo .
6. (Subjective) last time I used in 2019, I found picture quality was slight darker you could say gamma bit less or more contrast.. maybe they have fixed the same .can't say
azhar bhai you can see in my tata play ncf is only 67

qBUqVhT.jpg

I am using Bangla hindi super value hd in tata play
Help me to find any pack matching to this package in dishtv at this cost

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock