Tata skt STB no signal

• Thread starter Thread starter Kumarport25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 20
  • Views Views: Views 2,841

Kumarport25

Reaction score
dear friends,  I am new to this forum , i am staying in portblair just i transfer my tatasky stb to porbliar i find signal issue, later i come to know that Gsat10 signal is available , but in stb by defualt insat 4a, how to change this and moreover to tatasky service is currently available  and some local is there who charge 1500/- for some software update. is it true

If you get signal on STB software will be auto downloaded. Try with bigger dish, you may get signal.

Tata Sky using 2 satellites currently Insat 4A & Gsat 10. Current entry point is from Insat 4A. We are all getting signal from both satellites.

no sir i wont get signal but same size dish working other place, by default taking insat4a, i cant switch to gsat10, can update the software by PC/Usb or master resetting required.

Nothing required for software update, it will start downloading autometically if you get signal of 11010 H 27500 TP. We can't update software of TS using USB/PC.

i cant get signal message display no signal , so believe if change the satellite option will solve the my issue but unable to change the satellite. but local technician install the same

Means you are not getting signals. That is confirmed. Try to align the dish with help of some installer.

Back
Top Bottom