Discussion Tata Sky 4K Shutdown??

ItzSreerag

Reaction score
As Tata Sky already has 4K TV on Binge+ STB, is the traditional 4K STB (Rs. ₹6,000+) going to shutdown?
Some YouTubers have made video on this that's why I am asking.
Also, can anyone please share a banner of 4K channel, with its channel name, number and current and next programme. Please 🙏🙏

Has anyone tried purchasing it after launch of Binge+ STB?

PLEASE ANYONE SHARE THEIR TV SCREEN DISPLAYING 4K CHANNEL WITH ITS CHANNEL INFO (NAME, LCN, CURRENT AND NEXT PROGRAMME) 🙏🙏🙏

PLEASE ANYONE SHARE THEIR TV SCREEN DISPLAYING 4K CHANNEL WITH ITS CHANNEL INFO (NAME, LCN, CURRENT AND NEXT PROGRAMME) 🙏🙏🙏
The user interface of old Tata Sky 4K box is same as normal HD set top box. So there is nothing interesting to see.

You can find snapshots of things you asked from Tata Sky 4K set top box on this thread:

By the way, please avoid writing in full caps. It means you are shouting/being rude on the internet.

Nowadays Tata sky too bad.. no proper response. Lazy technician.. if it continues next year tatasky network may shutdown.. in Tamil Nadu airtel technician have good knowledge..also ontime arrivals extremely superb

Hello Bapun, sorry for writing in caps it was a mistake. BTW thanks for the screenshots. I also need the banner on a 4K channel just because I am in a research that's why.

Hello Bapun, sorry for writing in caps it was a mistake. BTW thanks for the screenshots. I also need the banner on a 4K channel just because I am in a research that's why.
there's no 4K channel given in the tatasky service. infact, there's no 4K satrellite channel operating in the country. travelXP 4K is reported to be launched soon, but its availability on a DTH is not clear

NGC 4K, Star Gold 4K, Star Sports 4K etc. Are available??
nope. ss 4k was just for 1 world cup
star gold 4k was for some hindi movie
sony six for some footbal matches
as of 2nd may no 4k channels are there. I feel bad for the people who bought 4k stb (now discontinued) for couple days of channels
Binge+ will change things but demand is not there, economy is fked up

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock