Tata Sky added 12 new TP from GSat-10

• Thread starter Thread starter acmedigitals
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,020
  • Views Views: Views 152,716
SarfaRaZ said:
Yes Zing Channel from Zee Network is coming its confirmed news guys :k But dont ask me source ..I don't have any source ...if you believe than believe it ok if not don't ask anything thik to me but from 20 channels addition 1 channel is Zing is confirmed :k so another 19 channels name I don't have any update ..when I will get any update I will share here ;)
yes cc now told me that they are adding zing at lcn 670 and toonami at lcn 628 in april

CC also says all the testing is for gsat 10...not sure if he said casually or he really knows...

no new channel testing happened in gsat 10 . only tp testing happened with total horizontal channels .

acmedigitals said:
no new channel testing happened in gsat 10 . only tp testing happened with total horizontal channels .
tatasky is adding tlc hd and animal planet hd source our local dealer mahesh told me

@ajay kore: Don't repeat the same thing in all the threads... Final warning.. You joined only by today and receiving warning.. Post the things in the right threads.. Don't repeat this again.

Sadiq said:
@ajay kore: Don't repeat the same thing in all the threads... Final warning.. You joined only by today and receiving warning.. Post the things in the right threads.. Don't repeat this again.
its not repeated as i posted as i got info from mahesh

@ajay: Post the things in the right thread. this thread is about TP information. You already posted this channel addition news in another thread which is the correct thread for channel addition. Got it?

ajay kore said:
I know sadiq bro that you are in

FYI, I am not there in any such facebook page but will comment there whenever they are stealing information from DDF to there.

Back
Top Bottom