• Views: Views 16,781
RE: Tata sky Added Star Plus +1 @116

Star Plus HD + 1
52e8e21cc5d69022021d7638f56c84c9.jpg

Star Gold HD + 1
72b1a58ee1143ffc1cbe3e7ed934116d.jpg

RE: Tata sky Added Star Plus +1 @116

Tata Sky to launch +1 services for Star Plus, Star Gold SD, HD channels

Direct-to-home (DTH) operator Tata Sky is launching four more +1 services for Star India that offer channel viewing with a one-hour delay.

The DTH operator will launch Star Plus +1, Star Plus HD +1, Star Gold +1 and Star Gold HD +1.

Star Plus +1 and Star Plus HD +1 will be available on channel #116 while Star Gold +1 and Star Gold HD +1 will be available on channel #309.

The service allows subscribers to watch their favourite shows twice or catch it up after s/he has missed it by an hour. +1 is the mirror of the SD/HD channel, except that the service will run with a one-hour delay.

With the launch of Star Plus and Star Gold +1 services in SD and HD, Tata Sky will have 13 +1 services.

Tata Sky to launch +1 services for Star Plus, Star Gold SD, HD channels | TelevisionPost.com

now a day you have recording facility then why to waste TP space just for one hour delay streaming it would have been better if they make their software hardware capable of watching catch up tv from tv guide by pressing ok button on the program they themselve have storage capacity in their infrastructure so if suppose i want to watch starplus program of 7,6,5 o'clock then i should be able to go to tv program guide and goto 7 or 6 or 5 o'clock and press ok on it and then program start like jio have catch up tv facility on jiotv app

SarfaRaZ said:
Its very useful for  SD n Non DVR users :k
they can make their software or hardware such that we can watch catch up tv anytime atleast 7day period or we dont have to record or have to upgarde SD or NON DVR box

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock