TATA|sky Gujarati Cinema @ LCN 1703

The Logo :-

The Theme :-

The Movie Offerings :-

And Many More Movie Titles..........

Channel Tag Line :-
#sarasEntertainment

Channel Price :-
Rs.45/- per month with Initial 5 Days Free.

Source & Link to Find More👇
Tata Sky Gujarati Cinema

Enjoy All TS GC Subscribed Bros.......đź‘Ť

Last edited:
Today as Sunday i passed my whole day with Tatasky Gujarati Cinema, just loved watching this channel whole day, not a single other channel watched by whole family. We just loved the channel. They on aired beautiful movies whole day from morning 9am to 11pm, it's worth spending 45 buks for this channel.

Today as Sunday i passed my whole day with Tatasky Gujarati Cinema, just loved watching this channel whole day, not a single other channel watched by whole family. We just loved the channel. They on aired beautiful movies whole day from morning 9am to 11pm, it's worth spending 45 buks for this channel.
Love to hear you enjoying Dhollywood movies. As I have said, Gujaratis are not able to see so many movies on TV simply because there is no channel for it. Assamese is another language suffering from this problem.
Such Gujarati channels are desperately required. Other than Viacom18 with CG and CGC nobody is launching Gujarati channels, despite the number of Gujarati films growing. It is a shame that so many Gujarati movies do not even get to air on TV due to the lack of TV channels. This is laughable for any other language.
Hope to see Gujarati HD channels in the next 5 years. :tup: Then the movies will be even clearer. Currently, if the movie is lucky enough to be acquired by Amazon/Netflix (at least Amazon has plenty of Gujarati movies), you can watch in HD right now. :smile2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock