Breaking Tata Sky adding new software version for Pace/Aslan HD PVR STB on 21st Mar '18

below is pace dvr not updated by SatCR setup with any trick

to update this box simple or super lnb set up required

Its for all STB,s, when you see initializing screen press back button two times and 2465 and then i button on remote

the same code is also used for manual software update.

Then u get a code with 2 options "o" and back.
Pressing o will initiate the update.

We must not change anything in this setting ( which u have posted) as if something get changed there is no way to revert

the same code is also used for manual software update.

Then u get a code with 2 options "o" and back.
Pressing o will initiate the update.

We must not change anything in this setting ( which u have posted) as if something get changed there is no way to revert

i dont think so bro things get messed so easily because i experiemnted everything on HD and DVR boxes

nothing happened

All information in advance menu is editable and dont break the boxes

i dont think so bro things get messed so easily because i experiemnted everything on HD and DVR boxes

nothing happened

All information in advance menu is editable and dont break the boxes
So u mean thatI if someone plays with settings of the freq and other settings, the box still gets signals ?

What if the person edits and forgets the original settings ? Is there a way to factory reset and get original settings ?

So u mean thatI if someone plays with settings of the freq and other settings, the box still gets signals ?

What if the person edits and forgets the original settings ? Is there a way to factory reset and get original settings ?
bro that wont brick the box and can be edited later on with some help

the another change which no one mentioned after update is all transponders of asisat which were previously available now removed and only gsat and insat options available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock