• Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 6,082
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sagar

Contributor
Reaction score
  • The Star Sports Telugu channel will be added w.e.f. 7th December 2018
  • The same channel will cost you Rs. 60/- per month.
  • The channel number is 1421.
  • For all the subscribers there is no cost for first 15 days.
  • Post 15 days the charge will be Rs. 60/- per month.

Last edited:
The rate indicates they r breaking rules of trai

So here is the 1st DTH confirmed for the addition :) Exclusive share @Sagar bro.

Beware of this strategy of broadcasters to launch more channels with same content just to extract more money from us. With TRAI tightening the noose around unreasonably high charges being levied on us, these broadcasters will try to divide content among various channels & launch new ones to again trap us in same old web.

Please don't misunderstand my statement as being anti any regional language channel, i fully endorse the opinion that subscribers from every region should be able to enjoy maximum content across all genres in their native language but strategy should be beneficial for all parties concerned. I think Star can easily telecast important events with localized pre/post match shows + regional commentary on any of their current channels present in that market based on how much traction it gets there, rest all should be shown on flagship channels by adding additional temporary language feeds. I think it's better option for all concerned, look at Star Sports Tamil it also lies vacant most time of the year with just repeat content being aired thus leading to wastage of bandwidth and money. Above all Tata Sky has placed it in Sports Pack instead of Regional Pack so if i am not a Tamilian still they make me pay for it. Totally Unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock