DTH updates Tata Sky announce "TN New Lite My Offer Win back" campaign For TN region

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Tata Sky pleased to announce the launch of TN New Lite My Offer Win back campaign for > 30 days de-active subscribers of Tamil Nadu through mSales .

SMS will be sent to a selected subscriber base from DAS 2, 3 and 4 of Tamilnadu.

Retailer need to check My Offer section in mSales for subscriber eligibility.

For eligible subscriber dealer will make recharge of Rs.1194 (Rs. 199 X 6 months) in subscriber account.

Offer period is from 20th Jan’20 to 31st Jan’20.
Post recharge dealer will change the account pack to Tamil New Lite pack.

What this offer is about? Tamil lite new pack already costs 199 per month and eligible customer is also supposed to recharge with 1194 (199x6) for 6 months, so what extra Tata Sky is offering?

What this offer is about? Tamil lite new pack already costs 199 per month and eligible customer is also supposed to recharge with 1194 (199x6) for 6 months, so what extra Tata Sky is offering?
Its for deactivate customers more than 30 days . A campaign by Tata sky to promote this TN New Lite Package .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock