Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,839
Very good attempt by tatasky..late but better. Now I tried to select my choice. I just took feeds which I really watch and I went for good content and not not name (one show running 24 hours channel) and I ended up around 350 and I am happy with it as now I got everything here for my family needs including HD feeds, just go for ala carte mode for first one or two months and then real game will start. It is up to us how we can make this successful. Do not select any feed just for one show and so not select those unwanted ones. I will adjust my pack after watching this on Feb 1. Now I can get what I want for that little time I get to watch television. We can force them to come up with really good content or they will have to go free to air!!

I'm subscribed to Platinum HD semi-annual pack, which costs Rs. 4365 for 182 days. Approx Rs. 720 per month

Benefit:
I get all the channels except sun channels.
(574 Channels & Services. 476 SD channels+ 91 HD Channels+ 7 Services (Tata Sky Darshan + Tata Sky Bollywood Premiere + Tata Sky Family Health + Tata Sky Kids Cinema + Tata Sky Show Bizz + Qyou)

New pack recommend by Tata sky.
Only 128 total channels. Which has no SD version of HD channels, none or few regional channels, no TSBP.

WnulIl8.jpg

8O9BvW9.jpg

I've selected broadcaster packs, which cost less than TS recommend pack and it also has more no. of channels i.e. 178

7KCSDWr.png

But, still new pack costs more than my current pack and I'll get less number of channels :(
Bro will you watch these many channels?

@sumitroy bro, if you select 178 channels, you'll obviously pay more.

Since TS users are seeing these only today, looks like they are surprised. But it's no surprise to those who are aware of these rules.

Read @Ritesh bro's post and follow that.

1. Don't go for costly bouquets from Star, Zee and Sun. Go with Al-a-carte, that too only for absolutely necessary channels.
  2. Take bouquets from Times, Discovery and Turner and any other offering cheap price.
  3. Take as many FTA as possible.
  4. Keep your NCF under the 1st slab i.e. don't go for more than 100 channels.

That's for everybody, bro.

For me,
When I turn on TV, I use the guide feature and browse which channel is showing what. and then I select. Sometimes, its movies sometime its just infotainment or music.
There's no particular time and no favorite channel.
If that's your way of viewing TV, this new tariff is a nightmare for you. You better forget TV and consume content online 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock