Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,421
If that's your way of viewing TV, this new tariff is a nightmare for you. You better forget TV and consume content online 😊
Sadly, same was my way of viewing TV.. But now everything is ruined. Well, things change with time and i have moved more towards Netflix.
Now Tv is meant for limited viewing only..

Last edited:
I have notice in tatasky recommending pack they charge 153 ncf and giving me 38 sd and 26 hd channels. On the considering 2 sd equal 1 hd it's fill all first 100 channels slot..But not including any DD channel..so I thing no compulsory of DD channels to choose.

After seeing the Tatasky plans, I am waiting for Jio to enter the market to disrupt these exorbitant prices. No doubt that Jio will keep NCF at 50 and thus starts the predatory pricing game.

Why tatasky isnt providing only regional hd channels pack? Like etv+zeetelugu+maatv+ Gemini

Now we can say that TATA|sky is not costly as price is same on all dth.:LOL: It may increase customer base of Tatasky now I think.

Last edited:
Can anyone guide me What will be my Total Amount for
  1. All Sports Channels
  2. Hindi Movies
  3. Hindi ENT - Star Plus, Colors, Sab, Sony Pal,star bharat
  4. discovery
  5. Hindi Music
Corresponding HD to SD versions.
6) Marathi regional pack

I dont understand this. Why are Tatasky and other DTHs showing their own customised packs with prices calculated as per MRPs of broadcasters? They will receive discount, right?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock