Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,833
Finally they removed there haath from order  copy
So that they can follow Supreme Court ordered TRAI rule:hehe::biggrin::win::lol::win:
I don't think there's anything to rejoice here, TS is playing dirty games by
19rs is channel price ex gst,with GST price is 22rs.
I don't think that's correct because as per TRAI, M.R.P should be displayed on the channels and M.R.P is always inclusive of taxes. So I strongly believe TATA SKY is over charging us.
19rs is channel price ex gst,with GST price is 22rs.
I don't think so because as per TRAI guidelines, channels should be displaying M.R.P rates and M.R.P is always inclusive of taxes. So, here TATA SKY is clearly overcharging.

Hey guys tell me the cheapest pack!

I don't think that's correct because as per TRAI, M.R.P should be displayed on the channels and M.R.P is always inclusive of taxes. So I strongly believe TATA SKY is over charging us.

I don't think so because as per TRAI guidelines, channels should be displaying M.R.P rates and M.R.P is always inclusive of taxes. So, here TATA SKY is clearly overcharging.
Check Properly here all mrp are excluding tax

If I have made My base Pack of 100 channel as per Trai rules .den..With my pack will i get all dis Additional 190 Fta channels too without any NCF ?
NCF is mandatory. You will get 190 channels with NCF and you can add 100 channels

Have you seen ads by broadcasters.. they clearly mentioned that taxes will be extra.. Know the rules and then comment. Prices are same in other providers too

So if I choose a Tata Sky curated SD Basic Pack. Will I get HD channels of those SD channels present in my pack?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock