Status
Not open for further replies.

airsky

Verified Dealer
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear All

NOTE: 3 Months Amazon Prime will not be available with Tata Sky Binge+ STB.

However if the subscribers is an Existing prime member, he can login to prime videos on tatasky binge+ stb using his/ her login credentials.

FkFvU8F.jpg

8uR1Efm.jpg

Bro idk at the moment but just read what's written in the pic. You will also get VOD & 7 days catch-up. If one has an internet connection with unlimited bandwidth this will be a much better investment than TS recorder box.

Since you have FTTH at home it's a good deal for you bro. Once we get more details u then decide and go for it

Great news! I'm very eager to know more about this box and would like to see how it fares against the XStream box. Especially want to see if Tata Sky is able to address all the shortcomings of the Airtel's box.

Great news! I'm very eager to know more about this box and would like to see how it fares against the XStream box. Especially want to see if Tata Sky is able to address all the shortcomings of the Airtel's box.

And if it does address all the issue, I see u coming back to TS Family in future.

Excellent share @airsky bro.👏

@Bapun Raz bro, @shreyaskini bro will you be taking this ???
Can't comment as of now, may be in coming days after learning its terms & conditions such as access to apps without Binge pack subscription. Hopefully this STB software doesn't turns out as problematic as Airtel Xstream STB.

Android OS based STBs are new development in India so these first time trials are usually turning out terribly failure sometimes.

I wished it could have inbuilt SSD (or HDD, said SSD as it is smaller in size) for recording with multiple tuners. I use DVR function on daily basis these days and watch shows later. If it has cloud based recording which is 'usable without errors' then i have no issues as i have fiber BB.

@Velu61 might be first one to take it considering he is pissed by the Xstream box bugs.:D

Good.. if I can exchange my current box, I will think about it.. but need to wait for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock