DDF Exclusive Tata Sky Binge+ (Android STB) will be launched soon

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 22,834
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope TS gives DVR users an option to exchange their STB with this new STB.

If cloud recording works flawlessly and the STB has no bugs in Software, i Dont mind exchanging the STB. I also hope Binge Subscription wont be forced on all users and will be only optional. I also hope 7 Days Catchup and VOD is free for all users.
U just described the ideal situation for all DTH subscribers wanting to move to hybrid STB.

Let's wait for it's launch things will be clear |

I have doubt in my mind that currently am using Samsung smart Android led TV and watching all online content through it then what is the use of android Stb for me?

In my opinion Tata sky will be costlier then adtv as they will not provide any Ott content free of cost they will charge at least 200 RS pm separately for watching Ott content

I have doubt in my mind that currently am using Samsung smart Android led TV and watching all online content through it then what is the use of android Stb for me?
Samsung android? No android os in samsung. Android apps like mxplayer tv missing in samsung smart tvs

In my opinion Tata sky will be costlier then adtv as they will not provide any Ott content free of cost they will charge at least 200 RS pm separately for watching Ott content
Tatasky is a company looking to make money in every possible way. If it trying to make money in bundled subscription, It will be a negative aspect for this venture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock