Good News Tata Sky Binge+ app for Android smartphones

• Thread starter Nilu334
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 2,099
I might claim my Free Trial when the next episode of Loki comes out. Will test out the experience. The app seems to have many bugs. And just like TataSky app, this Binge app also doesn't seem to load on Vi most of the time, unless I use a VPN. I doubt I'll be able to watch the content while connected to VPN.
Would've been gem if Splitsub existed now. ₹99 per screen for almost all OTT.

Curiosity Stream content is amazing. But I really wish it had Discovery+. So that I could watch the popular/talked-about shows as well.

Update: Just subscribed to Discovery+ 😅

Last edited:
Search started working after I connected to a VPN 🙄
And now it works even without VPN. 😂

CJ6g3gg.jpg

Hi I have a question.
if I subscribe binge + plus subscription for 299/month. will I get to use those ott's outside binge + app. for example:

Logging in directly to Sonyliv app via RMN? or am I restricted to watch only in Binge + app. please help. I want to subscribe.

Hi I have a question.
if I subscribe binge + plus subscription for 299/month. will I get to use those ott's outside binge + app. for example:

Logging in directly to Sonyliv app via RMN? or am I restricted to watch only in Binge + app. please help. I want to subscribe.
DoojmG0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock