Good News Tata Sky Binge+ has enhanced it's offering and reduced the price of the box for new customers

You can take @Riddhiman bro's word. He is using the box right now without the binge subscription. Customer care people sometimes aren't knowledgeable enough to answer these, though TS guys are much better than the others.

Siva bro,

1. Whether Dolby issue is thr on Amazon Prime (as like airtel Xstream Box)
2. Hard Disk 2 TB will it support to READ.

Please confirm bro. My friend is planning to buy.. Thanks in advance

I am using this box. 249rs Binge pack its not mandatory. I am also not take 249 binge pack till able to use all OTT App except 7 days Catchup Services.
No official word from TS that Rs 249 subscription is NOT mandatory. In my opinion, TS cant provide Netflix for existing boxes, as Netflix give licence only for who have dedicated hot key in the remote. TS will try to sell their existing boxes and after that will close the entire Binge box business, since It cant compete in the market.

No official word from TS that Rs 249 subscription is NOT mandatory. In my opinion, TS cant provide Netflix for existing boxes, as Netflix give licence only for who have dedicated hot key in the remote. TS will try to sell their existing boxes and after that will close the entire Binge box business, since It cant compete in the market.

What makes u say they will close down ???

T

Then how come Netflix is there in Amazon Firestick?

Siva bro,

1. Dolby issue will be there on this box too as the OS is same and only UI is different.
2. Should support.

What makes u say they will close down ???
Bcoz box cost with Netflix will be morethan Rs 4000. Airtel offers for Rs 2249 on promotional basis and considering future profit from the box. But tatasky would like to sell the box itself for Profit. I still strongly believe that they sell now for Rs 3999 only as clearance sale.

Siva bro,

I have one Samsung 7470 series TV in which all apps are classic and working flawless. No need for OTT box. The issue is MX Player TV app is missing, and in Zee5 audio language selection option is missing. In another samsung non-smart TV I use Airtel Xstream. This also working to the highest satisfaction In both I have connected Samsung 5.1 HT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock