Good News Tata Sky Binge + installed | User Interface, Set Top Box Snapshots

Actually it makes sense brother as per Netflix and prime. They are forcing device companies to put dedicated button on their remote. These devices are called Netflix recommended tv, or prime recommended tv etc. If the companies will agree then only Netflix or prime will give Atmos, HDR or Dolby vision (Netflix). Netflix very particular about this thing.
This insight has helped me understanding why Velu61 asked about a separate Netflix button. I was not aware of this thing. Velu61's explanation wasn't clear enough.

This insight has helped me understanding why Velu61 asked about a separate Netflix button. I was not aware of this thing. Velu61's explanation wasn't clear enough.
Another thing Netflix will choose companies to collaborate with them. It is purely free of cost. Most of the times companies will try to collaborate with Netflix but they ignore it.

PIs clarify the following :
1) If DTH subscription is stopped, will the box work for accessing OTT or will not?
2) Netflx, Prime video and You tube available or not?
3) Binge + subsription of Rs 249 is must or not? because already I have subscribed many OTTS on annual base.

PIs clarify the following :
1) If DTH subscription is stopped, will the box work for accessing OTT or will not?
2) Netflx, Prime video and You tube available or not?
3) Binge + subsription of Rs 249 is must or not? because already I have subscribed many OTTS on annual base.
It is kept like a great secret! Tatasky also tight lipped on these features. The customer care executives also don't have answers. The rates for the upgrade also not announced. Tatasky is REALLY a premium brand - truly !!!.

It is kept like a great secret! Tatasky also tight lipped on these features. The customer care executives also don't have answers. The rates for the upgrade also not announced. Tatasky is REALLY a premium brand - truly !!!.
Exactly bro. That's why I don't recommend buying hybrid boxes. For first couple of months they might allow the smart features without subscription getting free word of mouth promotion from new users. When the gain required target. They will block the same with a software update.

Tatasky Binge+ got exposed by our DDF news section. 1) No Netflix. Not sure in future addition too. 2) Upgrade price more than two folds of Xstream box - Tataaky 5000 and Xstream 2249.

Can anyone tell me how many slots are available to set favorites? On HD STB there is only 50 😢

Guys, excuse me if I'm repeating this what is the benefit of paying 249rs per month to tatasky for binge+? Will we get access to all premium content of these apps cos of this charge?

No netflix, but tatasky fixed the price as Rs 5999/=! LOL! Tatasky conveniently forget, Airtel Xstream, which has all OTTS that too at aprice of Rs 2249.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock