Breaking Tata Sky Binge+ New connection 100% Cashback offer

Yes. I have availed the connection on 24/10/21 closing the Sun direct connection. There was no dol by digital audio in my Sun direct. In Tata sky binge the problem solved.

I heard somewhere, ₹4000 offer also available for binge.

xstream is said to be slow. Change binge plus stb if issue presists, I didn't face any of the issue
How much time it take to fully boot binge box vs xstream. Time calculated from 'socket switch on' to :channel change'

xstream should be + or - 15 secs
But to be able to watch the channel, Xstream also has a 2min wait time so that the home screen loads properly
Even after loading the homescreen and then the channel, sometimes randomly the STB starts configuring the home screen again abruptly on Xstream...

But to be able to watch the channel, Xstream also has a 2min wait time so that the home screen loads properly
Even after loading the homescreen and then the channel, sometimes randomly the STB starts configuring the home screen again abruptly on Xstream...
Ultimately which is faster and fastest is 2 min?😓

rMckdPp.png

any such offer for old/existing custoomer.

Upgrade offer currelt askingto pay 1999, atlesst 999 for hdbox.

I would be wise that tatasky lure all SD Box viewer of LCD/LED tv with such zero cost offer, and 100% cashback.

TATA sky already leder no 1 in market, so earning from existing wont be dluted much.

STB collected ,SD boxes can be sold as refurbished in rural area with restrictive/selective package,, just like rs49recharge only for jiophone.

Refurbished box with 100 FTA channels at rs100-120 per month, as NTO2.0 coming near those class wont affors al-a carte channel of rs15-25, but defintly need choise ofchannel, which is missing with DDFD

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock