Breaking Tata Sky Binge+ New connection 100% Cashback offer

they ask to have broadband connection for that to install,why would i pay for binge if have broadband..then i would rather choose hotstar and sony liv subscription with broarband..sooner they will realize sooner better,they need to give binge stb without broadband..

They are not giving binge+ connection without Wi-Fi connection other brand gave connection on mobile hotspot also ..this is the biggest drawback of Tata sky why they not give connection on mobile hotspots it's on customer choice by whom they want to run internet ..
Pls dont buy binge plus . It is underdesigned product and Spoil yout TV. . I badly stuck and planning to exchange with XTREAM .

Suggestions

Display : resolution auto
Sound : Auto (selecting never use surround sound results in low sound), if your tv supports Dolby

Binge + Advantages
Can restart the already running programme
Free scheduled recording facility
Will continue playing channel during heavy rain through wifi
No use . All tried and even TATA sky senoir person visited .

Try different HDMI wire, HDMI port.
I didn't face any red screen or low audio problem.
Does your tv support dolby and hdmi cec ?

xstream is said to be slow. Change binge plus stb if issue presists, I didn't face any of the issue

Last edited:
Send me one box with zero balance 😜🤑
Donald Duck Lol GIF

BTW, Good Offer. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock