Article Tata Sky Binge partners with SonyLIV to expand its library

DreamDTH

DreamDTH bot
Reaction score
Direct to Home (DTH) operator Tata Sky has expanded the content portfolio of its OTT aggregator service Tata Sky Binge with the partnership with SonyLIV which will bring its content onboard Tata Sky Binge. The partnership will...

Read full article: Tata Sky Binge partners with SonyLIV to expand its library

This thread is for the general discussion of the article. Please add to the discussion here.

Install Sony liv app from play store...It's available since I bought...
I said that I have already son liv app but premium movies not coming it is asking to subscribe. Please replay me

I said that I have already son liv app but premium movies not coming it is asking to subscribe. Please replay me

Voot Select and Voot Kids announcement was done 24 hours before the app debuted on Binge.

Sony Liv Premium working fine for me now for free of cost in Binge+ box.

7nhkUQf.jpg

Logout from ur own account...Then restart the STB...Or clear data of Sony liv app...Then restart stb..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock