DTH updates Tata sky Binge plus - Lot of bugs and weak technical/IT teams

binu678

Reaction score
Hello ,
Lot issues in Tata sky Binge plus set top box , I mistakenly upgraded to Binge plus and facing problems like HDR , sound quality , RED SCREEEN ETC.
None of the technical team have to time of address the issue , Every time need to reset the box to get the clartity.

Never recommend to buy now.

Its just settings you have to change yaar. Go to resolution settings and keep sdr to hdr off.It will help you to get proper output

Its just settings you have to change yaar. Go to resolution settings and keep sdr to hdr off.It will help you to get proper output
What happens to non HDR content if you forcefully converting to HDR ? All your SD/HD content will get blur/Spoiled image.
Secondly HDR is content dependent and all new 4k TV, HDR enable SB will be auto detect this feature. Here Binge plus is not detecting the HDR content , until unless you reset the SB.
This binge box is under designed not compactable with latest feature . Technical/IT team is very week for providing solution . DTH issue they are the masters. For Android 4k HDR , need to search other options.

I hope you are using the hdmi cable supplied with binge+ stb

I hope you are using the hdmi cable supplied with binge+ stb
Tried with TS supplied and Honeywell 2.1 . This binge plus box is undersigned and no solution from TS . Even highlighted to CEO of TS.
I am planning to close the TS account after Diwali. Will subscribe directly through OTT content vendor and economically viable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock