Tata Sky breaks ground by airing longest Indian TVC

• Thread starter r-k
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 6,632

r-k

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky breaks ground by airing the longest TV commercial in the history of Indian advertising, with a run time of 210 seconds or 3 minutes & 30 seconds. The long duration works to advantage of retaining the creative impact of the story. The story revolves around a bunch of foreign convicts imprisoned in an Indian jail. These convicts conspire to escape when they realize that a cricket match is being played between India and Pakistan, assuming that the match would keep the Indian guards and the jailer occupied. But when the jailer and his men intercept their escape, the convicts are fumbled by what kind of Indian doesn’t watch such an epic match. That’s when the clincher kicks in – ‘a hard working Indian’, who with Tata Sky+ HD, can record it & watch it at his own time.In addition to TV channels, the TVC will also be screened in Cinemas. Take a look at the ad right here:

Last edited by a moderator:
better if they spend so much money on migrating to mpeg4 or hiring more transponders to increase channel count, fancy ads won't lead them to any top position

Very lengthy better dos first time then very bored and i think cant play on most popular channel because of length, other FTA channels will not run because they are not on tata sky platform

SUNIEL said:
Very lengthy better dos first time then very bored and i think cant play on most popular channel because of length, other FTA channels will not run because they are not on tata sky platform

I have heard that it will also air in cinemas. As of channels I couldn't comment on what marketing approach are they planning. According to me the ad is a very gripping and catchy. Most of all it brings out the message it wants to deliver in a impactful way. Overall quite interesting TVC.

In every 4-5 minutes of ad break on tv channel people change the channel... How people will be watch the commercial???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock