Tata Sky cannot add more than 10 regional channels

ayushlabroo

Reaction score
As above tata sky cannot add more than 10 regional channels because almost all LCN no from 800-899 are almost 95% occupied by channels and only 10 LCN no are unoccupied so how can tata sky add more 30-40 regionsl channels in future which they are planning as only 10 LCN no are left ????

tatasky starts channel numbers from 100 and the last number is 899.... which gives them space for 800 channels.... so, need not worry about the LCNs they can reshuffle anytime they want

the main issue is the TPs not the LCN :tup

i am toh opting for digital cable,enough of asking tata sky and waiting for new channels. tata sky just wants to irritate us, due to their poor planning we have to suffer

Hey guys tata sky is better than airtel, today i recharge my tata sky a/c again. From last 1 month i am using airtel but feel like not good as tata sky. Favourite list of tata sky is very good which give freedom to arrange channels as our wish list and appear in one touch. Also remote is very easy to handle and EPG is very fast even no loading in tata sky. So tata sky is far better than airtel and dish tv as for me. Still my airtel has 1 month left of due date but i give it to my friend for free use. No one can beat to tata sky in term of quality and user friendly. [i think i was send my airtel id to vikram sir for refresh, thanks for helping sir]

tata sky regional channel is almost exhausted. they cannot add any more regional channels on most of the language as they dont have space and free respective lcn's.

the only option is GSAT-10 but that option is also feeble.

:':)':)'(

I think They Changed all LCN AND then add New channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock