• Thread starter altaf
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 10,981

altaf

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

Members of Dream DTH its My Pleasure To Introduce Myself To You All ,My Self Altaf TATA SKY CCE ,It Would Be My Plesure To Help You in Any Way

Tata Sky CCE At Your Help !! If you have any questions, SHOOT

Altaf

How about a verification first? We are tired of fake accounts. May be you can ask Twitter / Facebook page to update you are real?

Last couple of years, waiting for new Telugu channels but only one added.(TNews).
As you aware that lot of Telugu Channels are available open to free and they are available local providers with the cost of 200 per month.
Tatasky not concentrating telugu regional language.
Here below I am listing popular Telugu Channels which are not available in TATASky.
1. CVR Health
2. TV7 Health
3. Teja
4. Gemini life
5. Tollywood
6. 10 TV
7. Zee 24 hours
8. I News
9 V6 .. and many more....

Is the new channels will added in TATASKY? When?

- Surya

websurya said:
Last couple of years, waiting for new Telugu channels but only one added.(TNews).
As you aware that lot of Telugu Channels are available open to free and they are available local providers with the cost of 200 per month.
Tatasky not concentrating telugu regional language.
Here below I am listing popular Telugu Channels which are not available in TATASky.
1. CVR Health
2. TV7 Health
3. Teja
4. Gemini life
5. Tollywood
6. 10 TV
7. Zee 24 hours
8. I News
9 V6 .. and many more....

Is the new channels will added in TATASKY? When?

- Surya

teja means gemini movies, which is already available in ts.
Zee 24 hours had shut downd already.

Since last year I am asking for good rate for exchange of ts+ sd but ts keep the normal sd box and sd recorder at the same exchange price for upgrading to hd recorder

If you are TS Employee then Tell me some answer about Tata Sky? Who is a Chief Technology officer of Tata Sky? Who is COO? What is a Net Profit/Net loss & EBIDTA Margin for Q3 of 2014 of tata sky?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock