Tata Sky celebrates success in NE with singer Papon

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Tata Sky, the leading digital Pay-TV service provider in the country
celebrated the successful association with singing sensation
Papon,who was roped in during the
football season to build awareness on high definition (HD)picture quality with HD set top box among
the North Eastern states.

The celebration was a result of the
overwhelming response and acceptance of Tata SkyHD,adding to digitization within Assam,
Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram.

Tata Sky's association with Papon was to spread awareness on HD quality picture aiding consumers enjoy world class TV viewing
experience during the football season.

Print and outdoor campaign in Guwahati,Jagiroad, Boko, Kohima, Lakhipur, Rajgarh,Tangla led customers to make an informed
decision about Tata Sky.

Today cities, towns and villages across the North East are aware of the availability of better picture quality and innovative technology with Tata Sky HD and HD+ set top
boxes.

This is evident from the 110% increase in demand that Tata Sky witnessed with over the
last three months.

Speaking on the occasion, Papon said, "I am delighted to be associated with Tata Sky, a brand that has redefined excellence in home entertainment.

Being a football fan I closely followed the World Cup and my Tata Sky HD connection made the experience even more enjoyable with incredible picture and sound quality" .Launched in 2006, Tata Sky is a JV between the TATA Group and 21st Century Fox.

The company has invested in state-of-the-art digital infrastructure, partnered with global leaders to provide superior technology and set-up high-end 24x7 call centers across the country manned by multi-lingual customer service associates.

The Tata Sky brand has achieved significant milestones, industry accolades and is rated as the No 1 DTH brand by the ET Brand Equity

http://www.e-pao.net/GP.asp?src=29..100914.sep14

RE: Tata Sky celebrates success in NE
with singer Papon

TataSky celebrates success but TataSky Subscribers crying for new channels & waiting for dth portability

RE: Tata Sky celebrates success in NE
with singer Papon

Haaa..so true bro,they are so poor in adding new channels..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock