Tata Sky Changed Travel XP HD Logo

DTH Fan

Contributor
Reaction score
lol. I'm so much impressed by Tata Sky today and I must agree that they have seriously some intelligent and expert people in their team. :c

Recently they added Travel XP channel but since its an HD channel, Tata Sky was downscaling HD feed to SD.

But the channel logo had the term "HD" in it so it might confuse people. :u

Thats why today Tata Sky very cleverly overlapped HD term with its own "SD" term with white background.

Now the logo says Travel XP SD instead of Travel XP HD. Its still the same downscaled HD feed with black bars on top and bottom.

Kudos to Tata Sky. :k

71923ae739d2979158f41e39e2fff887.jpg
815f49b6741d068bbf573073b51e4242.jpg
1d00e77f7d05b3127439fe88efb461cd.jpg

TS needs to be so perfect, it can't have some channel displaying HD on an SD channel, downscaled or not. :d

Wow, this is even more ridiculous than them adding HD logo on those HD channels not displaying it on their own. :hehe

That "SD" looks pretty bad. The font style does not match the original channel logo. Now waiting even more for Travel XP :HD so that I don't get irritated by this idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock