Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SarfaRaZ bro, have you asked about LCN change using your Msales Dealer ID?
No Msales will updated once scroll run starts on Channels. All will get updates by Next week i think. Currently information only available all channels LCNs changing n regional Channels LCN will sort by Genre wise.

I recommend to do favorite list like dish tv... They're not using new channel numbers to favorite list, they just save it somewhere with original number and when we press favorite button, we directly goes in fav list and see only those channels... This scenario doesn't have limitations i guess.
So here we can add unlimited no. of channels, no limit ✌
If this is not possible here then at least add 100 slots for favorites.

Update
------------
Backend Testing & Activities has been Geared Up more from Midnight and by internal Testing Many EPG of Different Genres Channels has been messed Up little bit.
As @Neel Bro posted Snap of Zee ETC Bollywood with Star Maa.
In the Morning there are mess up with EPG of Sony TEN 3 with MNX HD and now in the Bengali Genre the EPG of RK News is shuffled with Gemini Movies.

More to Go Guys!!!

I recommend to do favorite list like dish tv... They're not using new channel numbers to favorite list, they just save it somewhere with original number and when we press favorite button, we directly goes in fav list and see only those channels... This scenario doesn't have limitations i guess.
So here we can add unlimited no. of channels, no limit ✌
If this is not possible here then at least add 100 slots for favorites.

If 100 channels are set as 'Favourites', we are not using the feature properly.

They should do this in one shot (not sure if it's possible) instead of doing bit by bit... everytime it messes up my favourites list which I have to keep updating again and again :D
Ts will change All Channels LCN at one day only.last time also they did same when the introduced 4 Digit LCNs n done all changes in same day only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock