Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they change lcns
They do so because of sattelite change or to empty the slots to add new channels.
Yes but no one is that much technically sound....besides these days people are selfish ...everyone cares about himself or herself....i could ask my cousins but you know kids these days are expert in instagram,fb,whatsapp but no idea how to connect hotspot with laptop, troubleshoot minor issues etc.... Also everytime if you ask them they always keep ignoring by saying studying, chatting or will do it later🤣
I never do that
I always try to learn new things based on technical instruments.
Currently,I don't have any laptop or computer but If I would have such,I could try doing it.

I am not master in FB,instagram or any other social media except forums.I am free to chat here.

I have a bad habbit.Whenever I see TV,STB or DVD or any such instrument,I try all its features.I still remember,I mistakely pressed PSM or SSM in LG tv and colour changed to very bright.

I hope I could help you by instructing them what to do but this is not possible.

(sorry for Off-topic discussion)

Yes but no one is that much technically sound....besides these days people are selfish ...everyone cares about himself or herself....i could ask my cousins but you know kids these days are expert in instagram,fb,whatsapp but no idea how to connect hotspot with laptop, troubleshoot minor issues etc.... Also everytime if you ask them they always keep ignoring by saying studying, chatting or will do it later🤣
Easy solution would be calling or messaging them the channel numbers. So that they could write it down in a piece of a paper.

I want this news ( lcn arrangements) from Adtv. But got from Tata sky.

I am very eagerly waiting for Adtv LCN arrangements soon as like Tata sky.

More channels coming soon in Tata sky, So they are changing the all channels LCNs!!

I want this news ( lcn arrangements) from Adtv. But got from Tata sky.

I am very eagerly waiting for Adtv LCN arrangements soon as like Tata sky.

More channels coming soon in Tata sky, So they are changing the all channels LCNs!!
Surely @A.J.Borah Bhai You will get some Good News once the "Merger" process completes and Final Announcement made. Then all pending process will done at time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock