Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels On January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
EPG issues popped up during 2013 MPEG4 migration time as well. (Refer my post then)

Wish the golden time comes back and this time also @Gssran bro and @Mr.Bhat cover the way they covered it back those years. Fun days. We used to wake up at 4am to see what's changed on TS today. :D
Ah! I remember those days. I was a guest on DDF until 2017 and I closely followed the MPEG4 migration. Around November 2013 (Sachin's last match), because many channels were being migrated to MPEG4, we finally went ahead and bought an HD box.

Off-topic: Unfortunately, since shifting our home in 2018, we have not been able to use TS because our apartment complex blocks DTH signals for many residents. It is only the Fire stick now for us.

Also, do you remember that @Mr.Bhat was called Kumarbhai then?

Last edited:
Also, do you remember that @Mr.Bhat was called Kumarbhai then?
I know Mr.Bhat since 2010 and yes, i recognize the othername he used. I had worked under his administration back then. Quite stricter than me.👍

Edit:
Just remember. He was using the name Vasudeva back then.

Last edited:
I know Mr.Bhat since 2010 and yes, i recognize the othername he used. I had worked under his administration back then. Quite stricter than me.👍

Edit:
Just remember. He was using the name Vasudeva back then.
Bro i remember his name was Mr. Kumarbhai
Kumbar bhai was first to broke he correct news of launching of Btv news kannada channel
"Btv news " started Testing from IS 20 @68.5°E
Golden days gone @Bapun Raz bro
Now platinum days started
I used to browse each and every post read all posts that days
Wake up nights, fighting was common that days etc etc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock