Breaking Tata Sky Changing LCN Of All Channels In Phased Manner!

They are only changing lcn and nothing else so many useful channels are still not available on tatasky platform but they are spending time on changing lcn of channels last three months we are only seen lcn change process why they are not changing channel number quickly

They are only changing lcn and nothing else so many useful channels are still not available on tatasky platform but they are spending time on changing lcn of channels last three months we are only seen lcn change process why they are not changing channel number quickly
Bro this process is necessity of time... New channels are coming... Tata sky making changes to add these new ones.... Tata sky does blast at one go and add 10 20 channels in single go as per my experience with Tata Sky... Change is essence of life...

Do You Mind Sharing Those Useful Channels Names??

Surely I'll Try My Level Best To Make Them Available, If It's Really Worth!

Vedirocks bro some important channels are gemini music hd, entrr10 rangeela, and other newly launched channels which are important for some one..

Finally Odia Channels Changing from 3rd Nov :love:

fTexclE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock